We take the utmost care on the accuracy of the information in our brochure. However, the matter therein is subject to change, based on changes
made by our suppliers (e.g. airlines, hotels, activity providers, car hire companies, transporters etc.). We will strive to notify you of any changes
brought to our knowledge and which may affect your package prior to confirming your registration with us and after that, as soon as we are
notified by our contractors and suppliers. We have provided information to the best of our knowledge and will not be held responsible for any
inaccuracy or variance from the brochure. Please note, we are not responsible or liable for the content, policies and services of any sites linked to
or accessible via our website.
• The registration form to be filled, duly signed and submitted to us.
• A photocopy of the first & last page of the valid passport (valid for minimum of 6 months from date of return)
• Advance deposit amount: Rs.15,000/- per person (Rupees Fifteen Thousand only). [Non-Refundable]
• Duly signed terms & conditions of the package and booking.
Tour cost, taxes & rate of exchange
• All prices are made up of two components – Indian Rupees and the currency of the country travelling to. However, the cost must be paid
in Indian rupees only. The foreign exchange component will be converted into Indian rupees at the prevailing rate of exchange of the
respective currency as on the date you make the final payment.
• The initial deposits & payments will be considered towards the Indian rupee component only.
• Additionally, a 5% GST & 5% TCS (Government Service Tax) is applicable on the entire tour cost unless specified in the inclusions. This
GST & TCS percentage in as on date and any governmental changes to the same will be applicable to the tour cost.
Validity of the rates / airfare / taxes
• All rates are subject to change without any prior notice.
• Cost of the tour is based on the current airfare and taxes as on the date of quotation. Any increase in airfare or taxes due to fluctuation
in foreign exchange, governmental taxes, fuel surcharge etc., charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passenger and paid
before or after booking of the tour and complete payment to be made definitely before the tour departure.
Visas (From our brochure as well as from the Europe terms & conditions)
• Please note that the issuance or refusal of visas is at the sole discretion of the Embassy / Consulate and we, the agent, is neither involved
in the process nor liable or responsible in any manner whatsoever. The Embassy / Consulate also reserve the right to ask for further
documentation / personal interviews or reject the visa application. We, as the agent can only give guidance and charge for the guidance.
• The applicant clearly accepts that YouGoTrip is not responsible for any delay in the processing or granting or rejection of the visa by the
Embassy / Consulate.
• Visa fees are subject to change anytime and are Non-refundable.
• All visas must be processed at least 90 days prior to your departure date. You must submit all visa documents as per requirement at a
minimum 90 days prior to your travel. However, submission of documents on time does not guarantee visas or on-time availability of
• All the visa documents needs to be sent at least before 90 days of travel (or stipulated period) and in case of non-compliance of visa
documents or late documentation, passengers are liable to pay the cancellation charges.
• Passengers confirming the tour within 45 days of travel date may face cancellation or change of departure date due to inadequate time
for obtaining visas and high charges may be applicable for the same. However, YouGoTrip cannot be held responsible in case of any
delay, rejection or non-issuance of visas from the Consulate and passengers are liable to pay all the additional charges occurred due to
• Obtaining and granting appointments and visas on the date is solely at the discretion of Embassy / Consulate. We act only as a facilitator
for obtaining visas. The Consulate may ask you or your entire family to appear personally for interview or biometrics. Any cost incurred
for this must be paid by the passengers only.
• For any rejection or non-issuance of the visas, Passengers are liable to pay as per the Cancellation Policy stated above and YouGoTrip
under any circumstances will not be held responsible or liable for any cancellations.
• If you are unable to travel on the tour you have booked due to any error on the part of Embassy / Consulate or incorrect visas or delayed
visas, you shall have an option to travel on future tour date or change in your individual bookings. Amendment and cancellation charges
as applicable and are to be borne by the passenger only.
• Your travel cost for any arrangements for travelling to Chennai / Kochi / Bangalore / Pondicherry / Delhi / Bombay or any other city for
personal interview or submission is to be borne by the passenger/s only.
Cancellation charges in case of visa rejection
The applicable visa charges along with charges incurred for the visa attempt as well as 5% GST and the charges incurred for the related services in
the country for which visa refused. [Kingly refer to our Payment Policy].
Cancellations and / or amendments by passenger
All cancellations / amendments must be received in writing to us either by email or in written form and has to be followed up by a phone call
during working hours from the concerned traveler. Once received, we shall action the same in 24 to 48 Hours.
• Amendments made after booking the tour will be treated as a new booking and will be strictly subject to availability and rates prevalent
at the time of changes requested. If the same is made within cancellation period, the applicable cancellation charges will apply. Also it is
a mandatory to put such requests in writing and get a written confirmation from us. For any amendment, the company reserves right to
charge Rs.5000/-per transaction on and above any additional cost /amendment charges applicable.
• If you wish to deviate your tour from the group or return to India, the same is permitted. You will have to pay Rs.5,000/- per deviation
plus difference of airfare / taxes as per availability on the date you wish to travel on and no refund will be applicable
• on the unused services. Pre-tour deviations are not possible in group airfare. If you wish to depart prior to the group departure date,
then you are required to pay the difference of individual airfare and group fare.
• Any request to change the tour date will be treated as cancellation of the last tour and will be considered as a fresh booking on the new
tour. Cancellation charges will apply as stated above on the cancelled tour. New tour may have different pricing even though the
itinerary may remain the same and passengers are liable to pay the new tour charges as well as cancellation charges if booked on any
• Please note that YouGoTrip will be not liable to pay any cancellation charges / compensation / expenditure if you unable to join the tour
due to any illness, court orders, non-issuance of travel documents or visas. All such expenditure has to be borne by the passengers only.
Minimum Participation / Tour cancellation
• Operations of group tour are subject to minimum participation of 30 adult paying passengers.
• YouGoTrip reserves the right to decide on the maximum number of passengers for a tour and passengers will have no say on the same.
• Tours specified in the brochure / itinerary is subject to minimum number of participants. Groups that are below the prescribed minimum
or cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances beyond our control may be cancelled / rescheduled without assigning any reason. The
company reserves the right to amend, amalgamate, alter, vary or cancel a tour without incurring the liability to pay any compensation.
• Under such circumstances of the tour cancellation, the amount paid by you will be refunded forthwith after deducting the actual
Expenses incurred like airline tickets, visas, travel insurance and accommodation charges if any, and no compensation whatsoever is
payable. All refunds shall be given in Indian Rupees and through cheque or bank transfers only.
• If the company decides to operate the tour with participation less than the minimum stipulated or if the participants are required to
travel as “individual travelers”, the company reserves right to collect additional amount if any. Persons travelling as individual travelers
in such cases will not be provided certain services including that of tour manager and the client may travel in the same itinerary with
some amendments such as coach, airport transfers, which are at fixed times etc.
Overseas Travel / Medical insurance
• Overseas Medical Insurance is mandatory especially for travel to European countries.
• You are advised to discuss your insurance needs directly with insurance agent before proceeding on the tour and procure any additional
cover as may be advised at your own cost.
• Please note, insurance is the subject matter of solicitation, please read the terms and conditions of the insurance document carefully
before finalizing your desired insurance cover. Insurance coverage may be age related. Kindly get the complete details from the insurer.
• It is important to also note that you would have a direct contractual relationship with the insurer and YouGoTrip is only a facilitator. You
shall therefore check the accuracy and the correctness of the insurance policy and in case of any error or lapse report the same to the
insurer directly and get rectified by them, as YouGoTrip would not be responsible for the same.
• We request you to understand the coverage of your insurance details before obtaining and departing on your tour. All claims needs to be
put up directly by the passengers with the insurer. Any approval or denial of the claims is solely at the discretion of the insurance
company only and YouGoTrip will neither be held responsible nor liable nor required to give any compensation in any matter for
1 Check In (23 Kg), 01 Cabin (07 Kg) Baggage & 01 Small Sized Back-Pack or Hand Bag is allowed to be carried by the Passenger. Anything more
than this will not be accommodated or additonal cost may incur as per supplier's policy.
Coach and Coach Captain
• Eating, drinking or smoking inside the coach is strictly not allowed.
• Since we are covering different/many countries by Road, compared to other destinations; in Europe journey in coach will be
• Coach Captains are bound by certain laws and restrictions are in place about drinking hours. All itineraries are planned by them.
Therefore it is absolutely essential for passengers to follow the timing strictly and punctually.
• In some coaches an emergency washroom is available. Keep in mind the high hygiene standards as it can be used only in case of severe
emergency. We try to make sufficient stops to ensure the comfort of our passengers.
• For our tours we use coaches such with various seating capacity. The choice is made depending on the number of participants in the tour
and we tend to use full capacity of our coach with no empty seat as far as possible.
• Wi-Fi facilities in Coach is subject to availability, we cannot give any guarantee on this.
Your co-operation with the Tour Manager is very important. Pls ensure a wonderful & memorable experience of your holiday. Pls follow Tour
Manager's instructions which is very important for a successful tour of Europe. Punctuality on the tour is important for the tour success, pls abide
by the Tour Manager's timings and planning of the Itinerary.
Warm clothing like sweaters, jackets are essential. Ideally, one must carry a set of warm clothes in your hand luggage along with the sun glasses,
cap and walking shoes.
In case you have any prescribed medicines, please carry them on tour along with the Doctor's prescription. It's also advisable to carry basis travel
medicines with you for your tour.
Please ensure that your SIM card has International Roaming Facility with sufficient balance (We suggest to go with Airport Plan which is cheaper).
You can also avail a local SIM card's or Telephone cards are every destination. (This would be expensive & time consuming, hence we suggest to go
with International Roaming).
Please make sure to Carry a UNIVERSAL TRAVEL ADAPTER from India itself.
A waterproof Jacket or an Umberlla is recommended as you could encounter frequent showers in Europe.
Passports, Visa. Valuables & Safety
Passports are the most important document for any international travel. Carry it safely with you at all times. Any loss of the passport will delay
your return to India and you will not be allowed to continue on the tour. All additional expenses of obtaining a new passport, travel to Indian
embassy, additional hotel accommodation, etc, will be at your own expense. Please be alert and responsible for your belongings at all time on the
Tour. You are requested to take care of your belongings especially in public places like Airport, Railway Station, Sightseeing Location etc., Also dont
keep your belongings in the Coach when you go out for Sightseeing. We will not be responsible for the loss of your belongings.
The Currency used in most of the Countries in Europe is the Euro (EUR), British Pound (GBP) in UK and Swiss Franc (CHF) in Switzerland. It’s
advisable to carry Credit Cards as they freely used across Europe. As per RBI regulations, the maximum cash permitted to carry is US$ 3,000 per
person or equivalent. If possible try to carry the original receipt of the same.
Sight-seeing & Tours
It is very common to have heavy traffic or major events etc. At times, due to unforeseen circumstances, some parts of cities may not be given
access to the general public. In such cases, we may have to complete the tour by walk or amend the itinerary or may not be able to do the tour,
sightseeing or meal. However, we will try our best to take a way out but there will strictly be no refund for any unutilized services.
• Hotels we provide may be in the Outskirts of the City, so it may take 1 to 2 Hours to reach the hotel after the tour
• All items provided by the hotel are accounted for. Example Towels, ash-trays, bathrobes, iron-box etc. The hotel staff takes inventory at
the time of check-out.
• Items in the mini-bar are changeable to the passenger (not included in the package)
• Hotels may or may not provide gratis mineral water and / or tea-coffee making machine in the room. Policies vary from hotel to hotel
and we have no control over this.
• Laundry charges are payable by the passenger (not included in the package)
• Avoid using the safe in the hotel room as high charges will be levied by the hotel in case you forget the combination number.
Food & Water
• If you are pure vegetarian please advise us at time of booking. Our tours cater both Veg & Non-Veg food, but on request we will try to
provide a Veg cuisine for you on tour. The same may be possible for dinners only and served separately. However we do not guarantee
• Normally Lunch would be served during tours either in Restaurant / Food Court / Open area & it may be Indian / Continental / Fast Food
& Dinners would be served in Indian Restaurant or some time as packed food.
• Drinking water will not be provided during the tour as tap water is suitable for drinking.
• Meals don’t include any water bottles, beverages, hard / soft drinks, fruits juices, etc.
• At times, meals may be packed food on the tour for betterment of itinerary and convenience of our passengers.
• Please note that lunches and dinners are served in restaurants, which may be far from your hotels.
Discontinuation of the tour
• If you are sick or ill on tour, you will be guided to medical facilities and the tour will continue on. The tour manager will continue with the
group and may not be able to accompany you.
• In case of loss of passport, theft, illness, death and you are unable to continue the tour; the company is not liable to give any refund on
• Please note that in case of death of tourist(s) all the arrangements of the transportation of the deceased including procuring death
certificate, post-mortem, repatriation of the body and all personal expenses has to be taken care by deceased’s family oraccompanying
family or friends. Neither tour manager nor the company will be held responsible for the same.
• In case of loss of passport in any country during the course of the tour, you will have to obtain a new passport from Indian Embassy in
that country and immediately return to India. You will not be allowed to continue on the tour after loss of the passport. The expenses
incurred in obtaining a new passport and charges in the arrangements to return to India will have to be borne by the passenger. There
will be no refund for any unutilized services.
Right to amend itinerary
Tour once commenced, will strictly follow as per the itinerary finalized. However, in case of events and circumstances beyond our control, we
reserve the right to change / amend / cancel all or parts of the contents of the itinerary for the safety and well-being of our passengers.
Liabilities & Limitations
• References to “US”, “WE” and “OUR”, the same shall also refer to our contractors and suppliers. The information in our brochures or
website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors for which we do not guarantee the accuracy. We disclaim all liabilities for such
errors or inaccuracies of information which are subject to vary.
• We only act as agent for hotels, airlines, all other transporters and contractors providing other services and all exchange orders, receipts,
contracts and tickets issued by us are issued subject to the terms & conditions under which these services are provided by them.
• All check-in & check-out timings are based on the hotel’s policy. Early check-in or late check-out depends entirely on the hotels and are
subject to availability of rooms.
• The hotels and itineraries are based on scheduled and planned bookings. However, we reserve the right to change / modify them in case
of natural disasters, inclement weather or other circumstances beyond our control which may affect the safety and comfort of the
• We shall not be held liable for delays / alterations in program / additional expenses involved directly or indirectly arising out of natural
disasters, flight cancellations, political instability, inclement weather or any situations beyond our control.
• We shall not be held liable for any loss / injury / damage (either personal or property) in connection with any form of transport,
accommodation provided accommodation provided directly or indirectly, due to fire, epidemics, natural disasters, political instability,
riots, thefts, pilferages, or any circumstances beyond our control.
• We reserve the right to cancel / date change / amend the tour in case of any circumstance beyond our control.
• By booking your travel with us or on our website or consenting to travel with us, you are agreeing to be bound by our terms & conditions
as stated herein.
If you want to Confirm this booking, pls Send us the SCANNED COPY of ALL THE TRAVELING GUESTS (Pls see
Minimum 6 Months Validity of Passport is required for any International Travel) to email@example.com and
deposit Rs.7,500/- [Non-Refundable & Non-Transferrable] in the below given bank account.
Account Name: ”MILK WHITE HOSPITALITY SERVICES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED”
Bank & Branch: HDFC Bank Ltd., RS Puram Branch, Coimbatore
Account No: 50200024400191
Account Type: Current Account
IFSC Code: HDFC0000269
Balance FULL PAYMENT should be paid before 30 Days of the Departure Date.
a) If booking is cancelled between 30-21 Days, 50% of the PACKAGE AMOUNT would be deducted
b) If booking is cancelled between 20-11 Days, 70% of the PACKAGE AMOUNT would be deducted
c) If booking is cancelled between 10-00 Days, NO REFUND WOULD BE GIVEN