Day 1 : Arrival at Srinagar and transfer to House Boat – Shikara Ride at Dal Lake
Welcome to Heaven on Earth. Upon arrival our representative will greet you at Srinagar Airport. Enjoy 01 Hr Shikara ride at Dal Lake, later go to the Houseboat & check in and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your House Boat. Explore the rest of the day at your own leisure. Overnight Stay in the Srinagar House Boat.
Day 2 : Srinagar – Sonmarg Sightseeing – Srinagar (80 Kms – 3 Hrs Journey)
After Breakfast at the Hotel, Check out of the Room & Proceed to Full day excursion to Sonmarg which is the most beautiful drive from Srinagar. On the way you stop at many beautiful spots. Continue drive to Sonmarg 2690 Mtrs (Meadow of Gold). One can ride on horse to visit Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains round the year and Sonmarg is known as Gateway of Ladakh. In the evening return back to Srinagar. Overnight Stay at Srinagar Hotel.
Day 3 : Srinagar to Gulmarg (50 Kms – 2 Hrs Journey) – Gulmarg Sightseeing
After Breakfast at the Hotel, Check out of the Room & Proceed to Gulmarg. GULMARG: The meadow of flowers’ 56kms from Srinagar 2690mts above the sea Level. Gulmarg is the famous for winter sports and Gondola cable car ride the world highest cable car. Enjoy Gandola ride at your own cost. Overnight Stay at Gulmarg Hotel.
Day 4 : Gulmarg to Pahalgam (140 Kms – 4 1/2 Hrs Journey) – Pahalgam Sightseeing
After Breakfast at the Hotel, Check out of the Room & Proceed to Pahalgam, the 'valley of shepherds' which is situated at the confluence of the streams flowing from river Lidder and Sheeshnaglake. En route visit the Awantipura ruins, an 1100 year old temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu and built by King Awantivarman. On arrival Pahalgam enjoy the surrounding beauty and enjoy Pahalgam Market. Overnight Stay at Pahalgam Hotel.
Day 5 : Pahalgam to Srinagar (90 Kms – 2 ½ Hrs Journey) – Full day Mughal Gardens and Temple Tour
After Breakfast at the Hotel, Check out of the Room & Proceed to Srinagar. On arrival at Srinagar, proceed to Full Day Srinagar Tour. MOGHUL GARDENS: Nishat (The garden of Delight), Shalimar (The Garden of love), Chasma-shahi (The Royal Spring). HISTORICAL PLACES: Hazratbal, Shankrancharya temple Jamia Masjid & Parimahal.
Evening Check in at the Hotel. Overnight Stay at Srinagar Hotel.
Day 6 : Srinagar Departure Transfer & Leh Arrival Transfer
After Breakfast, drop at Srinagar Airport. Depart to Leh by Flight. Arrival Leh Airport (This must be one of the Most Sensational Flights in the World. On a clear day from one side of the aircraft can be seen in the distance the peaks of K2, Nanga Parbat, Gasherbrum and on the other side of the aircraft, so close that you feel you could reach out and touch it, is the Nun Kun massif.) Upon arrival you will met by our representative and transfer to Hotel for Check in. Complete day for rest and leisure to acclimatize followed by Welcome tea or Coffee at the Hotel. Evening Visit to Leh Palace, Shanti Stupa & Leh Market. Overnight Stay in the Leh Hotel.
Day 7 : Excursion to Sham Valley (60 Kms – 2 Hrs Journey) – DRIVE FOR KHARDONGLA PASS
After breakfast you drive downstream along the River Indus on Leh – Kargil Highway. And start our sightseeing with Hall of Fame (Museum Constructed by India Army) near Leh is worth a visit for every Indian, and proceed further to Gurudwara Patthar Sahib Nestled deep in the Himalayas, A drive of another 4 km took us to Magnetic Hill which defies the law of gravity & further Driving through a picturesque landscape we reached the Confluence Of The Indus And Zanskar River. After visiting above places we drive back to Leh enroute visiting Spituk Monastery, Built in 15th century during the reign of Grags ‘bum-lde, these new Gelug-pa monastery was built like fortress on the summit of crags. Later drive for Khardongla Pass, World’s highest motorable road at 18380 feet. Khardung La is a mountain pass in the Leh district of the Indian union territory of Ladakh. The local pronunciation is "Khardong La" or "Khardzong La" but, as with most names in Ladakh, the romanised spelling varies. Overnight Stay in the Leh Hotel.
Day 8 : Day Trip to Pangong Lake (135 Kms – 3 Hrs Journey)
Early in the morning, embark on a drive to the Pangong Lake which is around 135 kilometers from Leh. On the way to Pangong Lake, cross Changla Pass which is situated in an altitude of 17500 ft. The driving route also encompasses Durbuk and Tangtse villages. Pangong Lake is one of the most amazing lakes in Asia where one can witness interplay of colors. You can explore the lake by having a leisure walk alongside. Later drive back Leh. You will reach Leh by the evening. Overnight Stay in the Leh Hotel.
Day 9 : Leh Airport Transfer
After Breakfast, depending upon Flight Time, drop at Leh Airport. (Normal Check out of the Room is 12.00 Hrs).
TOUR ENDS with Happy Memories.
We take the utmost care on the accuracy of the information in our brochure. However, the matter therein is subject to change, based on changes made by our suppliers (e.g. airlines, hotels, activity providers, car hire companies, transporters etc.). We will strive to notify you of any changes brought to our knowledge and which may affect your package prior to confirming your registration with us and after that, as soon as we are notified by our contractors and suppliers. We have provided information to the best of our knowledge and will not be held responsible for any inaccuracy or variance from the brochure. Please note, we are not responsible or liable for the content, policies and services of any sites linked to or accessible via our website.
· The registration form to be filled, duly signed and submitted to us.
· A photocopy of the first & last page of the valid passport (valid for minimum of 6 months from date of return)
· Advance deposit amount: Rs.5,000/- per person (Rupees Five thousand only). [Non Refundable]
· Duly signed terms & conditions of the package and booking.
Tour cost, taxes & rate of exchange
· All prices should be made in Indian Rupees. Additionally, a 5% GST (Government Service Tax) is applicable on the entire tour cost.
Cancellations and / or amendments by passenger
All cancellations / amendments must be received in writing to us either by email or in written form and has to be followed up by a phone call during working hours from the concerned traveler. Once received, we shall action the same in 24 to 48 Hours.
· Amendments made after booking the tour will be treated as a new booking and will be strictly subject to availability and rates prevalent at the time of changes requested. If the same is made within cancellation period, the applicable cancellation charges will apply. Also it is a mandatory to put such requests in writing and get a written confirmation from us. For any amendment, the company reserves right to charge Rs.3,000/-per transaction on and above any additional cost /amendment charges applicable.
· Any request to change the tour date will be treated as cancellation of the last tour and will be considered as a fresh booking on the new tour. Cancellation charges will apply as stated above on the cancelled tour. New tour may have different pricing even though the itinerary may remain the same and passengers are liable to pay the new tour charges as well as cancellation charges if booked on any previous tour.
· Please note that YouGoTrip will be not liable to pay any cancellation charges / compensation / expenditure if you unable to join the tour due to any illness, court orders, non-issuance of travel documents or visas. All such expenditure has to be borne by the passengers only.
Baggage: 2 Bags (15 Kgs each) & 01 Small Hand Bag is allowed to be carried by the Passenger. Anything more than this will not be accommodated or additonal cost may incur as per supplier's policy.
Clothing: You should carry Warm clothing like Sweaters, Waterproof Jackets if Hilly Area is in your Itinerary. Ideally, one must carry a set of warm clothes in your hand luggage along with the sun glasses, cap and walking shoes. It’s recommended to carry an Umbrella as a precaution.
Medicines: In case you have any prescribed medicines, please carry them on tour along with the Doctor's prescription. It's also advisable to carry basis travel medicines with you for your tour.
Sight-seeing & Tours: It is very common to have heavy traffic or major events etc. At times, due to unforeseen circumstances, some parts of cities may not be given access to the general public. In such cases, we may have to complete the tour by walk or amend the itinerary or may not be able to do the tour, sightseeing or meal. However, we will try our best to take a way out but there will strictly be no refund for any unutilized services.
· Hotels we provide may be in the City or little away from the City. Kindly Check the Hotel Reviews, Ratings etc, if it is satisfied to you, then confirming the booking. We will not take any responsibility if you are not happy with the Hotels at your destination.
· All the Hotels are pre paid well in advance. Hence we cannot refund any money for the Un Utilized nights for any reasons.
· All items provided by the hotel are accounted for. Example Towels, ash-trays, bathrobes, iron-box etc. The hotel staff takes inventory at the time of check-out.
· Items in the mini-bar are changeable to the passenger (not included in the package)
· Hotels may or may not provide gratis mineral water and / or tea-coffee making machine in the room. Policies vary from hotel to hotel and we have no control over this.
· Laundry charges are payable by the passenger (not included in the package)
· Avoid using the safe in the hotel room as high charges will be levied by the hotel in case you forget the combination number.
Food & Water
· If you are pure vegetarian please advise us at time of booking. We will instruct the Hotel accordingly, but cannot give guarantee for Pure Vegetarian Food which is prepared in a separate kitchen.
· Our supplier may provide Mineral Water during the tours or may not. We are not responsible for the same.
· Meals don’t include any water bottles, beverages, hard / soft drinks, fruits juices, etc.
Discontinuation of the tour
· If you are sick or ill on tour, you will be guided to medical facilities and the tour will continue on.
· In case of loss of valuables, theft, illness, death and you are unable to continue the tour; the company is not liable to give any refund on unutilized services.
· Please note that in case of death of tourist(s) all the arrangements of the transportation of the deceased including procuring death certificate, post-mortem, repatriation of the body and all personal expenses has to be taken care by deceased’s family or accompanying family or friends. Neither tour manager nor the company will be held responsible for the same.
Right to amend itinerary
Tour once commenced, will strictly follow as per the itinerary finalized. However, in case of events and circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to change / amend / cancel all or parts of the contents of the itinerary for the safety and well-being of our passengers.
Liabilities & Limitations
· References to “US”, “WE” and “OUR”, the same shall also refer to our contractors and suppliers. The information in our brochures or website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors for which we do not guarantee the accuracy. We disclaim all liabilities for such errors or inaccuracies of information which are subject to vary.
· We only act as agent for Hotels, Resorts, House Boats, Restaurants, Airlines, all other transporters and contractors providing other services and all exchange orders, receipts, contracts and tickets issued by us are issued subject to the terms & conditions under which these services are provided by them.
· All check-in & check-out timings are based on the hotel’s policy. Early check-in or late check-out depends entirely on the hotels and are subject to availability of rooms.
· The hotels and itineraries are based on scheduled and planned bookings. However, we reserve the right to change / modify them in case of natural disasters, inclement weather or other circumstances beyond our control which may affect the safety and comfort of the participants.
· We shall not be held liable for delays / alterations in program / additional expenses involved directly or indirectly arising out of natural disasters, flight cancellations, political instability, inclement weather or any situations beyond our control.
· We shall not be held liable for any loss / injury / damage (either personal or property) in connection with any form of transport, accommodation provided accommodation provided directly or indirectly, due to fire, epidemics, natural disasters, political instability, riots, thefts, pilferages, or any circumstances beyond our control.
· We reserve the right to cancel / date change / amend the tour in case of any circumstance beyond our control.
· By booking your travel with us or on our website or consenting to travel with us, you are agreeing to be bound by our terms & conditions as stated herein.
Payments are accepted in Indian Rupees only. Payments can be made by cheque, bank transfers, demand draft, cash and credit cards. Copy of PAN Card is mandatory for any International Travel. Payments by credit card will attract 2% to 3% on the amount paid by the card over and above the tour cost.
Tour registration: Rs.5,000/- per person (Non-refundable in case of Cancellation)
Balance & Final Payment Before 30 Days of the travel date
5% GST is applicable on Final Payable Amount
Mode of payment : Account payee crossed Cheque / Demand Draft / NEFT / RTGS
Account name : MILK WHITE HOSPITALITY SERVICES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
HDFC BANK DETAILS:
Bank & Branch : HDFC Bank Ltd., R. S. Puram branch, Coimbatore – 641 002
Account name : Milk White Hospitality Services India Pvt Ltd
Account no. : 50200024400191
Account type : Current account
IFSC code : HDFC0000269
CANARA BANK DETAILS:
Bank & Branch : Canara Bank, D. B. Road, R. S. Puram branch, Coimbatore – 641 002
Account name : Milk White Hospitality Services India Pvt Ltd
Account no. : 1207201018690
Account type : Current account
IFSC code : CNRB0001207
Tips: Please be generous in Giving Tips to Driver / Guide. (Our Suggestion: Rs.50/- per person per day )
· The tour registration amount is Non Refundable & Non Transferrable
· Cancellation done in between 29 to 20 days: 30% of the Package Amount
· Cancellation done in between 19 to 10 days: 50% of the Package Amount
· Cancellation done in between 9 to 0 days: No Refund would be given
Cancellation has to be informed to our office in WRITING ONLY during office hours on working days. Absolutely NO REFUND on cancellations for tours operating between 20th Dec. to 10th Jan.
· There will be no refunds on unutilized or partly utilized services.
· Due to reasons beyond our control such as strikes, heavy traffic, weather conditions etc or non-usage of services like as meals, entrance fees, sightseeing tours, hotels, cruises, optional tours, it is clearly understood that there will be no refund due to any reason whatsoever.
· Processing period for any refund (if applicable), will take minimum 30 days or the time taken per the supplier policy on whose services needs to be refunded.
· Refunds will be given in Indian Rupees and through cheque or bank transfers only into your account even if payment had been done by cash.
· If refund is due in the foreign currency component, the applicable rate of exchange as prevalent on that date when refund is made will be taken into account and not the date when the payment was made.